SERVICE AREA

The map above display our service area. Please note that the area in blue is where 80% of our work is done.  The red area represents the other 20% of our work and travel costs will need to be factored into any job that falls into this zone.


LIGHTING RETROFIT

This market segment requires that the lighting management contractor should be able to provide all of the following characteristics:

– Complete knowledge of available lighting maintenance requirements

– Specific knowledge of lighting maintenance requirements

– Capability to predict product reliability

– Insight into the direction of lighting technology

– Ability to develop and accurately perform lighting audits

– Ability to create financial models

LIGHTING ELECTRICAL SERVICES

This important business segment distinguishes us from our competitors. By maintaining a staff of qualified Journeymen Electricians, Retro Lighting is capable of providing light electrical services. Because of our expertise, we are able to meet or exceed licensing requirements in the State of Texas. Our competition, without qualified electricians on staff, may have to subcontract work. This can cause them to lose control over scheduling and quality control, resulting in not being able to provide the full scope of work required by the customer.

All of our employees have completed asbestos training with the HISD and Brown & Root Environmental Affairs Dept.  Our employee have also received training in working in hazardous waste area’s from Shell West Hollow. We employ many skilled electricians that also have experience in high voltage work. Retro Lighting is a member of the IEC and recruits qualified men from them as well as ongoing training for apprentices and electricians.  We have regular safety meeting’s and follow all OSHA guide lines. We also do drug screening. We have a perfect record with WORKERS COMP, no work related injuries in 20 years. 

OUR LOCATION


Retro Lighting
3407 Autumn Bend Dr
Sugar Land, TX 77479

CONTACT INFO


Phone: 281.302.6431
Email: [email protected]

OFFICE HOURS


8 AM – 5 PM

REQUEST A FREE ADUIT / ANALYSIS 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.